Frequently Asked Questions
Images are often created and manipulated for marketing purposes, as it is a creative and innovative way to reach out to the audience. Here we are giving some frequently asked questions to make the doubts clear of our customers related to our services of photo editing and retouching.
- Is there any limit to the images I can submit?
No, there is no limit to the images that you can submit. There can be any amount of photos-one, five, fifteen, etc.
- What kind of images can you retouch?
We offer the professional Photoshop service for any kind of photos:
- Amateur photos retouching
- Pro photos post-processing service
- Remove image background online service
- Headshots enhancement
- Work of photo montage company
- Clipping-path for electronic commerce purchasing
- Editing real estate photos
- Product photo retouching
- Food photos editing
- Newborn photos editing
- Wedding editing
- Enhancement service
- Portrait enhancement
- Old picture restoration
- Digital image manipulation services
- Jewelry retouching
- Is there any guarantee of the safety of the images?
Yes, we give the guarantee that your photos are safe and won’t be shown up anywhere.
- Do we have to pay extra, if there are some revisions?
From the very beginning, if a retoucher hasn’t done what was asked for, we will be very glad to make the corrections without paying any extra amount.
- Will you demand the copyrights to done pics?
That is impossible as just the client is the owner. We as a photo editing and retouching agency only do the outsourcing editing service for our clients.
- How can I pay you for photo-editing?
You can make payment to us by using your credit cards, PayPal facility or wire transfer. If you have any queries in this regards you can contact our managers.
- How would you determine the cost – is it on an image or project basis?
The determination of our photo editing cost depends on a variety of factors that involve the degree of complexities and differences in processing techniques. We facilitate our clients with a free sample of image editing services to our clients. It helps them and us in the assessment of effort that is involved and the provision of exact cost quotes.
- How do you keep the maintenance of the quality of our work?
We at Pixolver follow strict quality control, our every process in Pixolver goes through strict supervision to facilitate our clients with the best in terms of quality.
About Our Services
Many companies claim to offer the best services, but how many of them stay to be true to their words? On reaching Pixolver you are getting to associate with the right people who can avail you with all-inclusive and complete photo editing and retouching services. We keep to stay updated with the evolving trends and tackles and always use highly sophisticated technologies and advanced tools in our works. Our effective approach for the flawless execution of our work includes:
- Initial discussion with customers
- The suggestion of optimal solutions
- Initiation of work after approval
- Delivery after quality check series